AIM
Twinz64

Run From the Sun Run From the Sun

Beautiful

I love everything about it. The graphics, the music, the gameplay...and it's extremely addicting. Nice.

Holiday Sim Holiday Sim

Very very fun

The art style works great for this game. Love the lil activities and the hilarity of it all. It's so simple, yet so fun. As I always said, gameplay > graphics.

Tangerius 2 Tangerius 2

It needs to hurry up and pass so I can favorite it

I loved these kinds of games when I was younger. Yea, the graphics aren't that great, but that's not the point. Brings back memories...

Supercat Show Supercat Show

Not bad, but obviously needs translations

LOCOROCO!!!

Delaware Yay! - PLAY NOW Delaware Yay! - PLAY NOW

Wow

Your art is AMAZING!!! Can you teach me how to draw so beautifully?

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Epicness

I've never played the first one, but I love this. At first, I was like oh..great...another launcher game...but then I saw how different and fun this one was...love the whole theme

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

YEa!!

4 Megs of intense Helen Keller action!!

Up in the sky Up in the sky

Pretty nice

Pretty solid start. So you figured out how to do all that, but not how to make the player die? Seems kinda ironic. Try an if (health <= 0) { <death code here>;}

Flame boy (BETA) Flame boy (BETA)

Good Start

I like how it starts out, with the intro animation and all. This could turn out to be something pretty solid. Add some attacks and some environment theming, and this could be pretty fun.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

fuckin hilarious!

The banter between the two main characters was one of the best parts of this game. The fighting, I must admit, was a little clunky. I beat it!