AIM
Twinz64

New Tupac New Tupac

LOL, Dave Chappelle

Not so great animation, but great choice of audio. I wish they still made Chappelle show :(

full-metal-albatross responds:

me too, he was ready to do season 3 but he turned it down and $50 million. I respect why he did it though, and I wouldn't want him to continue if he wasn't happy doing it and people didn't understand his message.

Perfect Death Perfect Death

EPIC WIN!!

Hahah this was hilarious! I love all the nods to the stupid comments the enemies make in Perfect Dark. Were those the actual faces from the game? They look strangely familiar...

EternalRabbit responds:

yeah they were from the game

Kevin the Zebra Kevin the Zebra

lol..hilarious

I love the animation and story. Simplistic, yet funny.

AwesomeOrNawt responds:

Lol thanks, Yeah; it's a pretty cool style to cut out pictures in photoshop.

My Halloween My Halloween

haha funny

This reminds me of one of my favorite cartoons of all time...REN & STIMPY!! Even though the animation's not all that great, it's got humor going for it, along with that typical cartoony music.

scottwjsm responds:

Ren and stimpy are the best

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Really Impressive

Do you do this full time? Seems like you should be working some kind of professional movie prop gig.

The Textinator Trailer The Textinator Trailer

GET 2 TEH CHOPPAAAH!!

Nice animation. I like all the little text nuances -- especially how they incorporate all of Arnold's most famous catch phrases....IT'S NOT A TUMAAAH!!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Great toon!

I had making the Nintendo work down to a science. You had to HUFF onto the contacts, not blow. It worked 90% of the time. Then, I had this VCR remote that would hold the game down just the right amount. OOOOH THE NOSTALGIA!!

Love this, by the way.

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Yup

You pretty much hit it dead on with this movie...and by this movie, I mean both this flash movie and the one in theaters. WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!! Stay tuned for part 3...

My Mario Short 2 My Mario Short 2

Haha!

I love it! Funny use of family guy stuff.

This flash was created in front of a live studio ostrich. Hahaaaa!

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

Wow, that's bold.

Evil? Yes. In bad taste? Yes. Funny? Yes.

I'm probably going to get run over by an 18-wheeler later today for laughing at this.